In addition to Christmas, the end of the semester is also approaching, and what better way to celebrate its arrival than with the LAST trip of the year?
To stay on the Christmas theme we will take you to see the world's biggest Christmas tree made entirely of lights scattered over the mountains adjacent to the delightful city of Gubbio.
- Appointment for Christmas breakfast at 9:00 a.m.
- Departure from Perugia at 10:00 a.m.
- Arrival in Gubbio at 11:30 a.m.
- City tour at 12:00
- Lunch break at 14:00
- Short city tour at 15:00
- Tree view and group photo at 16:30
- Return to PG at 18:00
To come fill out the form and come to the desk to pay the fee or pay by bank transfer to:
Addressee: Erasmus Student Network Association PEP Perugia
Causal: Gubbio Christmas Trip + Name and Surname
SWIFT/BIC code: DEUTITM1323
and upload the receipt here
Deadline: Thursday 6 at 20:00
It's ESN Christmas Time with #PerugiaErasmusFamily
- An ESNcard of this section required.